rpath

Hi,

I am trying to package something which has a package for a library and a
package for a binary that depends on that library.  I have spent *so* much
time trying and googling and searching archives in the past two weeks,
trying to get libtool to not set the rpath on the binary, but to no avail.
I'd rather not use something to remove the rpath post-creation.  Is there
another way?  I can send more info if required.

The only way I've thought of to get around this is to have the lib and
binary coming from seperate "sources", but that is just tedious.

TIA,
Pete
--
Pete Ryland