Packagin mozilla plugin

Hi all

I'm trying to package a mozilla plugin (enigmail), but i have a
problem with build dependences because I need a precompiled mozilla tree.

I have several options.

Option a)
  I omit the tar.gz sources and I use a xpi compiled by my own
  The deb installs this xpi like the mozilla-locale packages

Option b)
  I include the mozilla source tree and the tar.gz
  I dont like this option because teh size and the compiling time
  grows very very much.

Option c)
  Create a mozilla-dev? package and use this one like build dependence

Well, i have a preliminary package using the option a but i'm not sure
this is the right option

Best regards

Celso González
celso@bulma.net