Looking for a sponsor

I have been inofficially packing KDE 3.1 since several months. I have also
packed a number of KDE 3.1 applications (47 different right now) together
with it. (But that is fast packing, without bug fixing, except for making
them build)

Now KDE 3.1 is going to make it into SID, so I was thinking that I maybe can
pack a couple of applications for KDE 3.1. Just a one or two, or something,
or whatever is needed. But as I am not a debian developer, I need some
sponsor. I guess someone who uses KDE.

I have really no preference of which KDE application(s) to pack, just as long
as I don't have to rewrite it, and I at least understand how to use it and
thus can test it.

Any takers or suggestions?

Karolina