Re: ftp-master/orphaned packages

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 10:29:17AM +0100, Samuel Desseaux wrote:
>    Hi
hi
good! first have a look at http://www.debian.org/devel/join/ and obviously at
http://www.debian.org/doc/

>    So, there's two things,which could interest me
>
>    *FTP-Master: where could i find more informations about that? It seems
>    interessant but not very clear.
ftp-master is a server, I don't really understand your question

>    *orphaned packages: gnat-glade and screem seems to be orphaned. If there's
>    no problems, i'd like to work on that (as i have to study ADA, gnat-glade
>    is an interessant package)
check http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ for status about orphaned packages and
eventually offer help to current maintainer of interested packages

filippo.
--
Filippo Giunchedi
GNU/PG key id: 1024D/6B79D401

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it