Looking for sponsor (was smb-network package)

Sorry for crossposting, but maybe my questions are more suitable for
debian-mentors@lists.debian.org.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 05:21:54PM +0100, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 04:47:12PM +0100, Marcel Kolaja wrote:
> > And I did not include the .xvpics file in the package, of course, and
> > I will not include the GPL file either, because GPL is already in
> > /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL on Debian systems. So if it is correct
> > .orig.tar.gz and the upstream tarball to differ, I do not need to make new
> > revision of the package at all. Am I right?
>
> Well, if it does not differ you do not need a new version. But you should
> not modify the original tar ball, in the first place.

Alright. In this case I hope, I have done my best (at this moment) to
create the package. I would be happy to become a Debian Developer. Well,
which steps should I do now (and in which order)? File ITP? Find a sponsor
(how?)? Find an advocate (how?)? Apply on http://nm.debian.org/?

Some informations about the software/package:

WWW interface to SMB
smb-network is a WWW based SMB network browser. It is a convenient way to
upload and download files to and from your SMB shares when you are away
from your network.

software homepage: http://www.dragonsdawn.net/~gordon/smb-network/
packages homepage: http://www.solnet.cz/private/marcel/smb-network/
record for sources.list: deb http://www.solnet.cz/private/marcel/debian ./

> Bernd

Thanks for your answers in advance,

Marcel Kolaja
Debian GNU/Linux Power User                         http://www.debian.org/
"If I have trouble installing Linux, something is wrong. Very wrong."
       -- Linus Torvalds