Re: debmake and dh-make

Hi,

as I can see, this is a recurrent question (I've made the same question
a year ago). I have a proposal:

As debmake and dh-make are the two mostly used helper scripts, I propose
the creation of a document to be available at
http://www.debian.org/devel explaining about this two scripts.

It would be nice if the maintainers of the packages create that text.

Comments??