Re: Looking for sponsor (Kylix libs packaging project)

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 11:43:40AM -0000, Linas Jakucionis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a developer of Kylix Libs Packaging Project
> http://kylixlibs.sourceforge.net/
>
> This project tries to package the required Kylix programming language
> libraries for the most popular Linux distributions so that you have to
> distribute only your application without worrying about the required Kylix
> libraries.
>
> I have already built the following packages:
>
> kylixlibs3-borqt_3.0-1_i386.deb
> kylixlibs3-runtime_3.0-1_i386.deb
> kylixlibs3-borstlcrtl_3.0-1_i386.deb
> kylixlibs3-unwind_3.0-1_i386.deb
> kylixlibs3-qt_3.0-1_i386.deb

Those libs are binary-only run-time libs if I understand correctly.
Did you evaluate the impact of those C++ libs in respect with gcc 3.2
migration path in sid? They are compiled against old ABI, I think. And the
same for all Kylix stuff.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine