Re: How can I upload package into woody?

On Sun, 20 Oct 2002, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm very shameful that I can't upload my package into woody.

Don't be, nobody except the release manager and security team can. New
packages and normal updates must go into sid (unstable).

> When I used stable instead of woody, I got same result.

If you really wanted to do it, you'd have to use proposed-updates, then
pray that the release manager thinks your update is worth putting into
woody proper at the next point release (not likely)