Re: keys question..

On Sun, 2002-09-15 at 04:56, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Brian O'Reilly <fade@deepsky.com> [2002.09.15.0615 +0200]:
> > Ah, this is indeed what I have been doing but the .configure comes back
> > with a complaint that it must be run as root...
>
> can you identify where in the configure script it crashes?
>
>   fakeroot sh -x ./configure
>
> might help
>
> --
> martin;              (greetings from the heart of the sun.)
>   \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; net@madduck
>
> qvid me anxivs svm?

checking for AIX... no
configure: warning: === vpopmail must be configured as root. ===
configure: warning: === please switch to the root user and  ===
configure: warning: === run ./configure. Thanks ===
configure: error: aborted.
make: *** [config.status] Error 1

... I have looked at the config file, and there is no clear reason I can
discern, as to why it wants to run as root; I have changed the script
and submitted a patch upstream.

--
Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain