Re: problem with gnupg 1.0.7 and debsign

> So gpg will show you also your key when you use gpg -kv 'Cédric Delfosse
> <cedric@debian.org>'? And more important when you run gpg
> --list-secret-keys 'Cédric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>', does it show
> you a key with the uid 'Cédric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>'? It would
> be helpful to provide this information as you only listed above two
> samples where the debian package building scripts failed. And the last
> script only shows that gpg find yours key by key-id.

[cedric]/home/cedric % gpg -kv "Cédric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>"
pub  1024D/F7E8BC63 2002-01-12 Cédric Delfosse
<cedric.delfosse@laposte.net>
uid                            Cédric Delfosse <cdelfosse@free.fr>
uid                            Cédric Delfosse <cedric@debian.org>
sub  1024g/1D9FC926 2002-01-12

[cedric]/home/cedric % LANG=C gpg --list-secret-keys "Cédric Delfosse
<cedric@debian.org>"
gpg: error reading key: secret key not available

Ok, so this is were the error is coming. Is it a bug of gpg ?
Only --list-secret-keys "Cédric Delfosse <cdelfosse@free.fr>" works.
This is my primary uid. The two other uid where added later.

> For example in my keys I'll have to specify currently -k_my_key_id_
> as a option to dpkg-buildpackage since otherwise gpg will try to use my
> old revoked key which is listed prior as secret key with my @debian.org
> UID. Maybe something work around like this is also needed in your case,
> but first some more information is helpful, especially the one I asked
> about.
To build my package, I have used -k option of dpkg-buildpackage.

-- Cédric