Prospective developer looking for an advocate

Hi all,

I'm interested in becoming a Debian developer. I have several years of
experience in using Debian, and about a year of experience in packaging
and maintaining my own software, as well as some other software I find
useful. I have my own APT archive available at
http://www.sacredchao.net/software/packages.shtml containing some of the
packages I have made. I've been active on the mailing lists (mostly
-devel and -legal) for a while. I've also written a few man pages for
Debian (cmake(1), engima(6), jumpnbump(6), and mailname(5)).

As examples of my best packages (and the ones at that page I would like
to upload to Debian), I have
http://www.sacredchao.net/software/packages.shtml?package=feta,
http://www.sacredchao.net/software/packages.shtml?package=libtest-unit-ruby, and http://www.sacredchao.net/software/packages.shtml?package=reed. They're all lintian-clean and in use on mine and a number of friends systems.

My GPG key is not currently signed by a Debian developer. If possible, I
would like to get it signed. However, I'm currently bouncing between
Appleton, WI and Omaha, NE, and so it's difficult to schedule anything
concrete. I can provide a picture of a photo ID (old passport or
college) signed by my GPG key, however.
--
 - Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>  -  http://www.sacredchao.net
  "What I did was justified because I had a policy of my own... It's