Sponsor request for "numlockx"

Hi

I've just produced a package for the very simple program "numlockx"
(http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli/en/numlockx/)

It is a tiny utility that allows a user to manipulate the state of the
NumLock keyboard key, written by Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@kde.org>.
It affects both the LED and the actual status, unlike the behaviour of
'xset led', which just controls the LED. Typically it would go in a
.xinitrc, .xsession or XDM/GDM/KDM session.

The license looks like it should conform to the Debian requirements.

Would anyone be interested in helping me check the package and
sponsoring it into Debian?

Cheers,
--
Chris "Ng" Jones