Sponsor request for sjeng

Hi,

I built a Debian package for sjeng, a chess engine which is capable of
playing several variants (suicide, crazyhouse, bughouse) in addition
to normal chess. It works fine with eboard and xboard, license is GPL,
and there was a RFP for it, which I changed to ITP (#130019). Upstream
source is at http://sjeng.sourceforge.net, my package (source and
powerpc-binary) is at

http://www.mathematik.uni-dortmund.de/lsix/geyer/debian

I adjusted several file locations (upstream source expects books and
configuration file in the working directory and writes its learning
files there), which required some (very obvious) changes to the
source. I hope that these changes are acceptable. Somehow
config.{sub,guess} ended up in the diff, I do not know whether they
should be in there or not.

Any comments welcome.

Best regards,
Lukas