Sponsor for ergonomic mouse utility

I'd like to find a sponsor and a mentor for an ergonomic utility I've written.

The program is KMouseTool, a program that clicks the mouse for you (it sends
a click whenever the mouse pauses).

I've been reading the Debian documentation, and would like to work toward
being a Debian maintainer for MouseTool.  I've prepared a .deb file, and both
it and the source tarball are available at the MouseTool site at:

http://www.mousetool.com/distribution/kmousetool_1.0-0_i386.deb
http://www.mousetool.com/distribution/kmousetool-1.0.tar.gz

I've had a Windows version of MouseTool available under the GPL for the past
few years.  I wrote the original program because clicking buttons hurts me; I
know from the feedback I've received that a lot of people with RSI now depend
on MouseTool.

I've finished a presentable KDE-based version now, and I'd like to get it
into Debian; I've also got ideas for more features I want to add to it over
time.

Anyone care to sponsor me?

Thanks,

Jeff Roush