Re: Looking for Sponsorship, and possibly new AM

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 01:17:37PM +0200, Robert Ribnitz wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor, and possibly a new application
> manager, since Ivo indicated he's rather busy at the moment.

If your AM is not able to process your application in a timely manner,
either you or your AM should write to the NM frontdesk about it, since
they are the only ones who can assign a new AM to you.  However, you
should talk this over with Ivo before taking such an action on your own
-- I suspect most other AM's are /also/ busy, so switching may not do
you any good at all.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer