Looking for a sponsor for Ppower4

Hi,

I recently became interested in building debian packages and
so played around a little using the new maintainers guide.

As I was looking for something to package I ran across
PPower4 as a requested package on wnpp.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no\&bug=138020

Incidentially, I was just about to try this program anyways. So I
thought this would be a good starting point.

Well, I packaged it and put it for download with apt-get to:

deb http://www.papesch.de/Debian ./

PPower4 is a post-processor for pdf-documents created with
pdf(La)Tex, which adds fancy effects to presentations. It also provides
some .sty-files for LaTex to use and customize these effects.

The program itself is written in java and it comes with a
shell-wrapper. It is licensed under the GPL. The readme is at
http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/support/ppower4/readme.html

Now I am looking for somebody to have a look at the package and help
me get it into proper shape for uploading.

By the way, ...

... my name is Matthias and I am a CS student from Germany. I first
started using Linux in '97. The first steps were taken with SuSE,
which I soon replaced with a Slackware base and self-compiled
software. Late 2000, I switched the base system to Debian, but still
kept most of the stuff in /usr/local. Around Xmas I switched
everything to woody for good.

A couple weeks ago I started translating Package Descriptions for the
DDTP.  In the long run, I'd like to support Debian by packaging
software and doing translations into German.

Cheers,
Matthias