Lost Sponsor

Hi!

A few month ago i started to build my first debian package (Bug
#123920), posted a request for a sponsor, and found one immediately. he
was very helpful and observed the building-process very well.
but suddenly i didn't reach him per email anymore. after a lot of tries
i gave up.
the package is imho ready for take off and i'm looking for solution to
deploy my package. what should i do? looking for a new sponsor?

thanx for your advice
markus

p.s. perhaps there is someone outside who wants to adopt the sponsorship
p.p.s. the big part of the work is done :)