Re: playwriting software

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 02:08:48PM -0500, Monty Taylor wrote:
> I've written some software to assist playwrights in their work. It
> consists of an Emacs mode, a structured-text to LaTeX conversion program
> and a LaTeX style at the moment.
>
> I've made Debian packages of it, which can be apt-got at:
>
> deb http://inaugust.com/debian/ ./
> deb-src http://inaugust.com/debian/ ./
>
> I want to become a Debian developer in the long run. Can anybody help me
> out?

OK, you've got a package built, so that's a good start.  You probably
want to get your key signed.  I'm not sure if you're in Texas or
Amsterdam (or both) but there's Debian developers in both areas.

Have a look at http://nm.debian.org/ too for more information.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>