Re: looking for mentor

First:
  I'm academic, computer science... under graduate. Almost done (maybe,
more one year).
  I'm brazilian... do not speak english very well, but i'm a very good
reader. My books about linux and FreeBSD are in english, all ones. And,
maybe, can i help in the translate job.
  I'm working as Unix Analist, and our server are FreeBSD, Debian and
some others distributions.
  I'm a debian entusiast, as i have sad before, i wanna help the
community... and i hope that you, maybe, can help me.
  But more one thing: I realy want cooperate, with translate, packaging
in the future and so on.. but i don't will pay for that! I'm trying help
people that help me in my day-by-day, and let me work with this OS that
i like so...
  Then, if he Debian community don't want my job, maybe someone....

Thanks again.

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 11:04, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 09:36:58AM -0300, Marcelo Leal wrote:
> >    Hi,
> >    Well, i'm a newbie, trying to be a devel man.
> >    I want cooperate with this community that so have helped me. If
> > somebody can help me....
> >    Thanks in advance.
>
> Perhaps you could explain a bit about who you are and what your specific
> interests in helping Debian are.  That would give the members of this list
> a better idea of where you want to go and if and how they can help you.
>
> Ben
> --
>     nSLUG       http://www.nslug.ns.ca      synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
>     Debian      http://www.debian.org       synrg@debian.org
> [ pgp key fingerprint = 7F DA 09 4B BA 2C 0D E0  1B B1 31 ED C6 A9 39 4F ]
> [ gpg key fingerprint = 395C F3A4 35D3 D247 1387  2D9E 5A94 F3CA 0B27 13C8 ]
>

> --

		  Marcelo Leal
	     Analista de Suporte Unix
	Tecnologia em Operação e Redes
Cia de Processamento de Dados do Rio Grande do Sul