Priorities

Hi!

I just got serious bugs filed against two of my packages about
dependencies on packages with lower priorities. In one case it is
correct (a package with "optional" depending on one with "extra"), but
in one case all the packages are set to "extra" in my control files, so
I can't really understand how this could be happening? (bug#145199)

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  I do not read or respond to mail with HTML attachments.
  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html