Re: Fwd: Re: New Package Developer

Of course I was only fooling myself. The `` only works in shell scripts
(which there are some as part of the build process). The following is what
works in the Makefile.

# Library directory for ghc
GHCVERSION := $(shell ghc --version | tr -d "a-zA-Z ,")
GHCDSTLIB = debian/tmp/lib/ghc-${GHCVERSION}/Fudgets

The question then is this a good form for a Debian package?