Two questions about the build process

Hi,

I was looking at the nice package page at
http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/packages.php?login=yves for my packages
(though it only shows main; why?). I don't understand a few things...

The "Sid dependencies" says:

BuildDepends
------------
Package declares a build time dependency on doxygen which cannot be
satisfied on hurd-i386.
Package declares a build time dependency on doxygen which cannot be
satisfied on sh.

Binary Package: icu-data (Version: 2.1-1)

Package has a Depends on icu which cannot be satisfied on hurd-i386.
Package has a Depends on icu which cannot be satisfied on sh.

Do I need to care about these? There is no problem listed in
http://ftp-master.debian.org/testing/update_excuses.html.gz#icu.

At the same time, why is icu the only package listed in excuses so far?

Thanks for helping me understand that,
YA
--
Sailing is harder than flying. It's amazing that man learned how to sail
first. -- Burt Rutan.