mpsql package

Hi!

I would like to continue maintaining mpsql package, listed as being up for adoption. Although there are some issues with upstream maintenance of it, there are no great issues with it.

The package is not on the list of packages being adopted and seems to have been orphaned for quite a while.

I need someone to sponsor me and be my advocate. I have expressed my interest by applying to become Debian maintainer, but I have no advocate at this stage.

So, if anyone is interested, please respond so we can get the ball rolling...

Davor