Sponsor for PyXMMS and PyXMMS-remote

Hello,

I prepared packages for the two following programs:
  - PyXMMS, a set of Python bindings to libxmms, plus some higher-level
    functions; the source package generates four binary packages:
    python2.1-xmms, python2.2-xmms, python-xmms (which depends on
    python2.1-xmms) and python-xmms-doc.
  - PyXMMS-remote, a command-line interface to XMMS, implemented using
    PyXMMS; the source package generates one binary package.

The home page of these programs is located at:

  http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/index.en.html#PyXMMS_and_PyXMMS-remote

Source and binary packages (built on woody and sid) are apt-gettable
with:

deb http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian woody/binary-$(ARCH)/
deb http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian woody/binary-all/
deb-src http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian woody/source/

or

deb http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian sid/binary-$(ARCH)/
deb http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian sid/binary-all/
deb-src http://www.via.ecp.fr/~flo/debian sid/source/

in /etc/apt/sources.list.

The packages build fine on a minimal sid chroot system with the
Build-depends* satisfied. The only warnings are:

    dpkg-source: warning: unknown information field Enhances in input data in package's section of control info file

which I think is OK since it is in the Policy (§ 7.2) and:

    dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${misc:Depends}

which I think should be OK since it is in the debhelper(1) manual page.

Both packages are lintian-clean. I think I read all the docs relevant
for prospective Debian developers, so what I need now is... you, my
sponsor.

Thanks in advance.

--
Florent