Re: Urgency= ?

Le mar 16/04/2002 à 06:05, Oohara Yuuma a écrit :

> Subscribe to (high volume) debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org .
> Some developers explain why the urgency is medium or high
> in the changelog.

Well, thank you for the tip (and thanks to Josip, too). I'm gonna check
if there are some archives for this list...

Furthermore, I think I'm beginning to understand why there is no exact
rule. If an important bug fix can have consequences on other things, it
seems more appropriate to use a low urgency...