debian-test NMU sponsor?

Hi Phil, Hi debian-mentors!

Since I think that Debian does need something like debian-test and I
want to invest some time into it, I have prepared a new version of
debian-test, which fixes all outstanding bugs on the package.

It can be downloaded from

	http://www.edv-bus.at/~david/debian-test/

I fear this is to late for woody, but fixes are nevertheless fixes.

If Phil is not intrested in adopting the changes, perhaps someone else
could be so kind and check whether I have done everything right and
sponsor me?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, David Schmitt
--
Signaturen sind wie Frauen. Man findet selten eine Vernuenftige
	-- gesehen in at.linux