Looking for advocate and sponsor

Hello,

I'm looking for a person to advocate me in being a Debian developer. I'm
also looking for a sponsor for uploading a package I've prepared called
tkxcd, which is a Tk Diff front-end that is available at:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~makrists/debian/tkxcd/
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=139670&repeatmerged=yes

I'm also packaging (I've been in the process of for 3 months now) xsb,
which is a deductive database system and my so far work is available at:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~makrists/debian/xsb/
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=128394&repeatmerged=yes

At it's current stage the final binary does not build (I am
investigating the reason), but it has been building in the past (I've
been keeping in sync with the 2.5 cvs work the XSB group is trying to
put out). I do have a question I was hoping someone could help me with.
I'm trying to setup installation of an Emacs mode for Flora, a logic
programming language XSB uses, and have not been successfull. I cannot
get the mode to autoload when Emacs comes up. The file I'm trying to
install is ~/packages/flora2/emacs/flora.el

I'd appreciate a reply to this. I've posted requests for sponsorship
before but haven't been getting any attention.

Thanks for any help,
Kristis