Looking for (another) advocate

Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor again. My previous (potential) advocate
is unreachable.I've signed up (at nm.debian.org), and have a potential
package ready to be assessed, and a key signed by a DD.

> Hi, I'm looking for a sponsor, to become a Debian Developer.
=20

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine