Re: Tagging 88054 help

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 09:20:58PM +0100, Amaya wrote:

> tags 88054 help pending
> thanks

You should review the definition of the "pending" tag.  I do not think that
it is appropriate here.

> Regarding
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=88054&repeatmerged=yes
>
> I am not sure what to do.
> Can I touch like that another package's conffile? (I don't think so).
> Is there a standard procedure to do so?
>
> Should I reassing it to xlibs?

xlibs is the only package which could modify that file, and even xlibs can't
modify it because it's a conffile.  You need to resolve this situation in
conjunction with the xlibs maintainer.  It is entirely possible that there
is a better way to do this.

--
 - mdz