Re: ITA'ing a package if not yet a developer?

* Bill Jonas <bill@billjonas.com> [20020312 11:24]:
> Hello.  I'm preparing to start the NM process (reading documentation,
> etc), and I have found an orphaned package to adopt that seems as though
> it would be suitable for me.  Since I'm not yet a developer, is it all
> right to ITA the package?

Yes.  You should also try to find a sponsor.  This mailing list is
a good place for this.  If you say which package it is you're
interesting in, someone might want to sponsor you.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com