Re: how many users is too few

On Mon, 2002-03-11 at 20:50, Corrin Lakeland wrote:

> I had a look on popularity contest and that said it had 7 recent users.

You have to keep in mind that the popularity-contest is almost certainly
not a representative sample of our users.  So it is likely that more
than 7 people use it.

> I've stopped using it myself, but it is extremely easy to maintain so I don't
> really mind maintaining it.

It might be worth maintaining; I played it once or twice, but the
computer opponents aren't very good.  What I'd really love to see is a
GTK+/GNOME port of cgoban.