Re: Rebuilding successfully built arches

Josselin Mouette (2002-02-25 14:00:29 +0100) :

> I have a problem with the frozen-bubble-lib package : due to a debhelper
> bug, it has been built as an empty package on two arches (sparc and
> powerpc), and marked as successfully built by buildd.
> Is there a good way to tell buildd to rebuild these arches with the new
> debhelper ?

Upload a new version of the package, with a versioned Build-Depends:
field in the control file.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

It would be hard to be deader without special training.
  -- in Theatre of Cruelty (Terry Pratchett)