Should I override lintian (build-depends-without-arch-dep)?

Lintian says:

E: tkman source: build-depends-without-arch-dep
N:
N:   The control file specifies source relations for
architecture-dependent
N:   packages, but no architecture-dependent packages are built. Most
N:   likely you need to change Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep.
N:
N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 7.6 for details.
N:
Finished running lintian.

It is true that no architecture-dependent packages are built. However
debhelper is the only Build-Depends and I do have a

    dh_testdir

as part of the build target. Therefore I believe I should override
lintain.

Am I right?

--

    Shaul Karl