Sparc buildd failed with a strange error -- what to do?

Hi

The sparc buildd tried to build Scalapack and failed in
dh_shlibdeps after more than 6 hours with the following error
message:

touch install-stamp-pvm
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
dh_installdocs README
dh_installexamples
dh_installchangelogs
dh_link
dh_compress
dh_fixperms
dh_strip
dh_makeshlibs
dh_installdeb
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/libfakeroot:/usr/lib/64/libfakeroot:/build/buildd/scalapack-1.7 dh_shlibdeps
ldd: /lib/ld-linux.so.2 exited with unknown exit code (132)
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: ldd on debian/scalapack-mpich-test/usr/lib/scalapack/xcevc-mpich' gave error exit status 1
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1
Build finished at 20020121-1411
FAILED [dpkg-buildpackage died]

The complete build log can be found at
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=scalapack&ver=1.7-3&arch=sparc&stamp=1011640347&file=log&as=raw

What can I do about this? On my own machine, I would simply try
to build the package again... Is this also possible for the
buildd to request this?

Btw, there are other architectures like alpha, powerpc or i386
where the build does not fail.

Regards
--
Philipp      | work: pfrauenf@math.ethz.ch  +41 1 632 60 38