using sz and rz in a program

Hi,

I am having difficulty with the sz and rz man page, so I hope you can give me some quick pointers.
I found your email in a mailing list.

I am writing this program that works like hyperterminal/minicom to open a serial port link between two PCs.
The programs have opened their respective /dev/cua0. Now I want to use sz and rz to transfer files
between the two PCs. I think I need to redirect some IOs or pipes or sockets so that the sz on one computer
can talk to the rz on the other? What do I need to do in my program before I execl sz and rz?

Thanks! Any brief pointers is very helpful!

Chee We