dh_movefiles

I'm trying to use dh_movefiles to fill a package-dev directory but
something change and I don't understand what is expected from me.

# dh_movefiles
dh_movefiles: I was asked to move files from debian/tmp to debian/tmp.
Perhaps you should set DH_COMPAT=2?

I've tried several thing like 'dh_movefiles package-dev' but nothing
help.

I've the two files package-dev.(files|dirs) in the debian directory.

I can certainly use DH_COMPAT=2 but I would prefer to use dh_movefiles
correctly.

Christophe

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
talking about. -- John von Neumann