request for a sponsor

I have created packages for the A+ programming language and development
environment, and would like a sponsor for them.  I intend to become a Debian
Developer, assuming these pass muster :-)

For a description of A+ and the current state of A+ in Debian systems, see
http://aplusdev.org and http://aplusdev.org/Install/debian.html.  I am the
author of the latter.

The packages are:

aplus-fsf : binaries and libraries for the A+ interpreter
aplus-fsf-el : Emacs lisp for developing A+ programs
xfonts-kapl : fonts for the APL characters needed to display A+ programs
aplus-fsf-dev : a meta package which simply depends on the above three

I have not publicly released the packages yet, but I can point potential
sponsors to a download location.

Thanks.

--
Neil L. Roeth