Re: I'm searching an Advocate

Matthias,

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 11:38:04AM +0100, Matthias Cramer wrote:
> Dear Mentors

> I'va applicated to become a Debian Maintainer, but have not jet found
> an Advocate.  So, if any of you likes to advocate me or likes to have
> more informations about me please contact me.

You may find an advocate more quickly if you can tell the list some
things about yourself -- why you want to join Debian, what areas you're
interested in working on, what packages (if any) you have started
building.  It's difficult to advocate someone if you don't share
interests with that person within Debian, so letting us know what your
interests are makes it easier to put you in touch with a good advocate.

Cheers,
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer