Bug in stable, fixed in unstable

Hi,

I have a bug against a package in potato, libmbonecommon1, bug #109583,
see
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=109583&repeatmerged=yes
The version of the package in potato was maintained by a different DD.
Since then, I have taken over the package, and updated it to a much
newer version (now in woody and sid) which does not have that bug.

What should I do with the bug report? Should I just close it, stating
that it is fixed in woody&sid?

Saludos,

      Jesus.

--
Jesus M. Gonzalez Barahona                | Grupo de Sistemas y
Comunicaciones