ion-devel

Hi!

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package, ion-devel. You can find it
at <http://kanin.dsv.su.se/ion-devel/>.

ion-devel is the development branch of the window manager ion
(<http://modeemi.cs.tut.fi/~tuomov/ion/>). There is already a stable
ion package in Debian, but since many people, including me, are using
the development branch I think there's a reason to include it. Note
that this is not a CVS snapshot (ion has no public CVS), it is the
latest release of the development branch.

I also think that the stable ion package can benefit because this
package is derived from it. I have fixed some bugs and written manual
pages, and these apply to the stable ion package as well. However, the
maintainer for the stable ion package (Tommi Virtanen) seems
missing. I have submitted two bug reports against ion, but there's no
response. He hasn't responded to the auto-generated "Build-Depends on
xlib6g*" report either.

/Pelle