RFS: japana - HTTP proxy converting Japanese characters into ASCII

Hi!

I'm looking for a sponsor of this package I've done:

Package: japana
Version: 2.0.2-5
Debs: http://home.t-online.de/home/dietmar.garbs/download/Japana/
Homepage: http://www.h.shuttle.de/mitch/japana.en.html
Depends: perl (>= 5.6.0-16), libwww-perl, libtext-kakasi-perl,
         libappconfig-perl, debconf
 japana is a small and simple proxy written in Perl.  The proxy
 converts Japanese characters (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji etc.) into
 ASCII (Romaji) on the fly.  The conversion is done using the KAKASI
 library.

This is my first Debian package.  It has already been tested on other
systems and seems to work.  The current .deb features debconf
configuration as well as a German translation of the debconf
templates.

Thanks,
Christian

PS: I'm not a NM yet, but I intend to apply.  There are some other
    programs on my homepage that could become Debian packages.
--
....Christian.Garbs.....................................http://www.cgarbs.de

Ich bin root - ich darf das!