Sponsor required: Film Gimp 0.8a-3

Hey everyone,
	Could someone please be kind enough to sponsor Film Gimp for
me? I've already got 5 packages under my belt and been waiting for DAM
approval for 11 months now, so I do know what I'm doing half the time
= ). The packages are as Lintian and Linda clean as possible, with the
exception of RPATHs, but that has been cleared #debian-devel since
they're just GIMP plug-ins. Linda also flags fixincludes, but StevenK
suspects it's really a Linda bug.

<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/debian/>

Build-Depends: debhelper (>> 3.0.0), libglib1.2-dev, libgtk1.2-dev,
libjpeg62-dev, libpng12-dev, libtiff3g-dev, sharutils, zlib1g-dev

4.0K	Packages.gz
4.0K	Sources.gz
44K	filmgimp_0.8a-3.diff.gz
4.0K	filmgimp_0.8a-3.dsc