Re: Undefined subroutine &main::excludefile called at /usr/bin/dh_clean line 64.

    Joey> Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
    >> I've setup a new SPARC where I will do some SPARC development
    >> and testing of my own packages. But I'm getting an error from
    >> dh_clean (see subject)!

    Joey> I suppose that there is a Debian::Debhelper::Dh_Lib module
    Joey> somewhere on your perl @INC that is very old and not shipped
    Joey> with the current debhelper.

That was the problem. The real one is in /usr/share/perl5, not in
/usr/lib/perl5 which was the case for me. Found it using strace. I
did this a couple of days ago, but then I never saw the cohesion (context?).

Thanx.
--
747 Peking Cocaine assassination toluene Rule Psix strategic BATF
genetic Albanian quiche nitrate tritium Honduras killed