RE: What to do with wrong files from upstreams

>===== Original Message From Karolina Lindqvist <pgd-karolinali@algonet.se>
=====
>tisdagen den 12 november 2002 22.25 skrev Warren Turkal:
>
>> File a bug with the KDE people. Maybe look at the automake stuff and figure
>> out why it doesn't delete them.
>> What kde package is this in?
>
>It is not in main KDE, but in an application knetfilter, that I picked up and
>thought could be handy to have. Yes, I can contact the author and point it
>out. I was wondering in general what to do in such a situation, how to
>produce a debian package without waiting for upstreams to fix it (which can
>take a long time for the next release).
The easiest thing I can think of is to make the clean of debian/rules delete
all moc files from the build tree. This keeps the changes out of the source. I
think that the right solution is to look and see if you can provide a patch to
the upstream source, though.

Warren

--
Treasurer, GOLUM, Inc.