Re: mipsel, buildd, 'given-back'

Hi Oliver,
	I got same the problem with my pkg. the autobuilder have tried
again after a few days failing with even a worst error. I have tried
searching on the web for a contact point without success.

Fabio

Checking available source versions...
/usr/bin/apt-cache failed
Giving back package libpam-radius-auth_1.3.15-2 after failure in fetch-src
stage.