Re: looking for sponsor

Sam,

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 01:57:01AM -0800, Sam Clegg wrote:
> Its a package I wrote myself and is debian native.

Debian native packages should be used only if the software was
specifically written for Debian and makes no real sense on non-Debian
systems. It is very common that you change the packaging without
modifying the source code itself, and you usually don't want to release
a new version then, just a new packaging patch.

I've got a pretty busy day today, if noone has sprung forth when I get
back home, I'm going to sponsor you.

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4