Request for sponsor: PornView

* Package name    : pornview
  Version         : 0.1.0
  Upstream Author : "trem0r" <trem0r@tlen.pl>
* URL             : http://pornview.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : GTK+-based image viewer/manager

PornView is a GTK+-based image viewer/manager. Features include
thumbnail previews, thumbnail caching, directory tree views, and
adjustable zoom. Fullscreen view and slideshows allow for basic
presentation of images.

This is a really simple, straightforward package.  Is anyone willing to
sponsor it for me?  It can be found here (among a mess of other stuff,
sorry):

http://bignachos.com/~nelson/debian/

--
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!