Re: advocate location

On Sat, Nov 02, 2002 at 11:26:23AM +0100, Christian Surchi wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 01:16:01AM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> > > without a d.o login?

> > Yes. Try it.

> Geographical information freely available?

It is freely available.  If people believe that it should not be, then
someone should talk to DSA about getting the LDAP ACLs changed.  In the
meantime, the only protection of the information in the Debian directory
is security through obscurity.

For my part, I don't mind having my city published, and I think it's
potentially helpful for non-DDs.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer