Sponsor request for GKrellMlaunch, icukrell and GKrellM-pmu (was Re: Sponsor request for gkrellmlaunch)

OoO Pendant le temps de midi du jeudi 31 octobre 2002, vers 12:27,
csmall@enc.com.au (Craig Small) disait:

> I would of thought having new packages in gkrellm2 would make more
> sense, considering gkrellm2 is in at least testing.

I have uploaded packages for GKrellM2 :
  <url:http://www.crans.org/~bernat/debian/>

So, there is :

 - GKrellM launch 0.4 (for GKrellM 1.2.x)
 - GKrellM launch 0.5 (for GKrellM 2)
    These are plugins for GKrellM which adds buttons on a GKrellM
    panel to launch commonly used apps.
 - GKrellM PMU (for GKrellM 1.2.x)
    This is a battery monitor plugin for GKrellM. It only builds on
    Power PC since this is only useful for iBook and TiBook.
 - ICUKrell (for GKrellM 2)
    This is a plugin for GKrellM to control GnomeICU. It has a little
    problem with displaying the status icon [garbled] (it is forwarded
    to upstream) but it definitely works fine otherwise.

On my iBook, I don't update to GKrellM 2 because of the absence of
GKrellM PMU, so it might be useful to upload 1.2.x versions for people
like me (but for GKrellM Launch, it may be useless since the package
for GKrellM2 will override the one for GKrellM 1.2.x).
--
PORK IS NOT A VERB
PORK IS NOT A VERB