Looking for a sponsor

Hello. I have two software packages that I have packaged and would like
to add to the distribution, and am looking for a sponsor.

naim - an ncurses-based client for AOL Instant Messenger, written by
Daniel Reed (http://site.rpi-acm.org/info/naim/)
zmanim - a command that computes sunrise, sunset and a whole slough of
other times between them that are important to Orthodox Jews. This is a
piece of my own work.(With the help of US Naval Observatory's Almanac
for Computers)

If you're interested, email me and I can send you the packages. I'm
not sure which files I would need to make available on a web site for
you to look at, so please tell me which of the package files you need.

--Ken Bloom